Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: headers to fit 73 hornet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: headers to fit 73 hornet

In a message dated 4/3/05 12:42:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The hookers you need are the HOK 7105 The 7103 will not fit...not even close.
 Davis
Yeah they will but not without doing some serious hammering and shit to them,that's what my friend Todd'the hatchglass murderer'Dejarnette is using on his 74 Gremlin
Bart