Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rainy Weekend With Flood Watch

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rainy Weekend With Flood Watch

Rick,
 I see 2 holes. One is for the small roll pin that holds the latch and spring. The other is a rectangular hole on either side and I don't see anything to depress.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis

Look on the back side of the lock assembly. You will see a small hole. It is either round or triangular. I believe you can use a paperclip or something similar to insert into the hole. Whatever you use will depress a small retainer pin and you can pull the cylinder out. Doc was the one to tell me how to do it.

Rick