[BaadAssGremlins] New Hornet and Gremlin Resin Kits coming

[BaadAssGremlins] New Hornet and Gremlin Resin Kits coming

HOLY SHEEITE Doc i seen this on your model group and haaad to let everyone here know this maaan I hope they really make them no more having to pay 600 damn dollars for a used AMT one off evilbay
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- Begin Message ---

Hello All
I bought 2 of the Javelin ResinKits at NNLEAST and yesterday I ordered
4 more. I asked if he was offering any other AMC kits and he said that
this summer he expects to have a Hornet kit and a Gremlin kit to sell!

Competition Resins
909 949 8341
www.compresins.com

Yahoo! Groups Links