Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

In a message dated 3/29/05 8:03:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,
 MY BAD I thought you wanted the whole dash. Sounds like you just want the eyebrow that is bolted to the plastic part that is bolted to the windshield area. I know where there is one on a local parts car.....forgot about that one. I will see what he wants for it.

 Davis
LOL now i see why ya got pissed  yeah just the eybrow that's padded is what i need.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here