Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

I agree. That is why I am gonna concentrate on getting the 70 car together and ready. The black car will not come out till it is painted.
 Course then I will have a 69 amx to tinker with and I have the 68 amx rolling shell ........The disease never lets go.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Take my advice as you said to many projects, been there done that.
Concentrate one getting one to go racing with, make your choice now and
stick to it. You can alway collect parts for the other one as you are
racing one.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.