[BaadAssGremlins] 73 Hornet for sale

FOR SALE: 1973 Hornet Hatchback Coupe For Sale Location -Northern Va 1973
AMC Hornet Hatchback Coupe for Sale This is an original low mileage car (86k
miles) in need of a restoration-but it is in good condition for its age.
Would make an excellent streetcar or racecar if desired. It is a 232/6 with
a torqueflite trans. It has power steering, power disc brakes, a/c, and
remote drivers mirror.. It is white with a blue interior. This car has never
been wrecked and I got it from a friend who was the second owner of the car
since 1974. Interior is in excellent shape-door panels, dash, visors
etc..nice. The upholstery is in pretty good condition for its age-the back
seat is perfect, the upper drivers bench has some of the houndstooth
material starting to come apart. It will need a carpet. The exterior of the
car is nice and straight with some minor rust. The frame and floorboards are
solid. There is some surface rust on the hood and fenders and roof where the
paint has peeled off. The only places where there is rust through is the
passenger door and the drivers quarter panel at the very bottom
(repairable). The passenger corner of the trunk floor has some small holes
showing. This is all that I can see. The car was zeibarted when it was new
to prevent rust. What the car needs: it has been off the road for a few
years. It will need an alternator bracket as the original cracked
(aluminum). It will also need a headlight switch with the wiring
connector/wiring cut at the switch from a donor car, because it was used for
another car. I have the original owners manual packet for this car in
excellent shape. I can provide more pictures to interested parties. I am
asking $1500 obo. for this car and I am located in Northern Virginia. Greg
gtsukalas@xxxxxxxxxxx   26 Mar 2005
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important

Give the gift of life to a sick child.