Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 82 and 86 360s

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 82 and 86 360s

George,
 Glad to heasr thisgs are well. 18 units,  nice score! Can't wait to see what you have done with the crossmember. I finally got the 70 in the garage today.
 800 HP NOS shot .........Holy crap!!  It will be cool to see what you get for #s on the dyno. I bet you see 9's on motor and 8's on spray.
 Davis

gremlinboys <gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the motors are located just outside niagara falls ny,
davis things are good here i start my 18 unit condo in one week, the
cross member is done i will take some pics and get them posted, i will
send 200 out to you next week, i will be taking my nitrous motor to
the dyno for tuning next week, the drag car now is now 410 2spd glide
176 first gear, reason for the glide it uses less horse power than any
other auto 4500 stall 8 3/4 rear with 4.56 gears detroit locker,
should go threw the traps at around 7000 rpms 29x12x15 slicks i
believe mid to low tens on motor and 9s easy depending on how much i
spray capable of spraying up to 800 hp shot or as little as 200 George

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'