Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Coupe or Sedan?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Coupe or Sedan?

Not sure about Jersey titles, but here in Texas, they simply listed a AMX
for instance:
AMER
JAVE
AMC
RAMB
So I have 4 68-70 AMXs, but all labelled differently by the state in well,
1968 thru 1970. And all are simply '2dr'. Not sedan, coupe, hatchback,
custom, anything. I believe after looking at my stack of titles here that
the only two I see anything different on are the 69 SC/Rambler wagon listed
as SW (same for 72 Ambassador SST wagon too) and the 68 Rebel convertible
Machine listed as 'CV'.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825