[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Coupe or Sedan?

My suggestion is to simply call it what AMC called it, even though that
water is sometimes murky. Just like people coming up with names nowadays on
vehicle like 'four door sports sedan' for instance. Some is revisionist,
others just to stand out of pack somehow.

In this case the vehicle is a Hornet. AMC called it a Hornet Sedan, whether
two door or four doors. Regardless of whether it has a pillar or not, this
is what they called it, so leave it be.

Speaking of leaving it alone and finding something else to argue, reinvent,
rename, not sure some of ya'll saw John DeLorean passed away at age 80. He
is credited for the invention of 'the muscle car' by shoving a big V8 into a
Tempest and calling it a GTO.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-xdelorean21.html

Some here might argue (like me!) about not only what constitues a muscle
car, but a case could be made for a number of 1950s vehicles too including
the 57 Rebel, which was the fastest production vehicle for all makes in
1957, sans a fuelie Vette. Take off the fuelie and get your ass kicked by a
Rambler.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825