[BaadAssGremlins] Door Repairs (Hey Lu)

Hey Lu something for you to check on your doors. Where the window glass
frame is welded to the door check to make sure the welds are not cracked
or broken. Today getting the inside of mine ready to paint I found welds
cracked or broken on both doors. CRS faded and I realized I had to weld
up similar cracks on my yellow car 5-6 years ago when I did the
interior. Just something you should check and everyone else. No real
progress made today but a defect found and my friend welded up the
cracks so tomorrow I will continue from there. At last some work is
getting done on the actual car for a change.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'