Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Driver door window "sweep" needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Driver door window "sweep" needed

Kennedy American sells them in pairs for Hornet's and Gremlin's, it
should be the same as a Spirit.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
Anyone know where I can get the rubber window sweep for the drivers
door of my '79 Spirit GT? We had some winds this last week and for
some reason it took mine off to nowhere. LOL trying to get my sons
Maverick out of the garage so I can protect my Spirit, but in the
meantime...

Regards,
Ralph

--- End Message ---