From: Stewart, Rocky rocky.stewart@xxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 10:12 AM
Subject: 1972 Gremlin X

I know this is a request that you have many times, but I still feel compelled to make it.  I would pay almost anything(I?m being literal) for a 1972 Gremlin X, 304, 3-speed.  If it is orange, it would be even more desirable.  I wouldn?t turn down one similar, but my heart is set on some things.  When I bought this car new, I was told that there were probably only 2 like it on the east coast.  I have just about decided that it no longer exists, of if it does, the owner has no intention of selling.  If by any chance you or anyone you know comes across this car, I would like to get in line.  Thanks

Rocky Stewart

Harlem High School

OBSYDEIN, YOUR JUNK MY TREASURE
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor