Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engine Bay Progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engine Bay Progress

In a message dated 3/14/05 10:43:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It was easy to do, Bart. You have to take out the head lights,
disconnect them, and thread the plugs back through the front wall. I
backed the plastic ties out with a hammer and unscrewed all the
other metal hangers. Then I hung them over the side of the car and
put them inside a white plastic trash bag to keep them all together.
I took off the brake lines but cut a couple of them off on the sides
since I will be bending new ones. Oh yeah, I disconnected the washer
tubing also and bundled it up along with the wires. ~Lu~
ooh i thought you said you removed your whole wiring set up i did the same thing you did when i primed my engine comp
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here