[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Part's Coming Next Week

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Part's Coming Next Week

I received my parts from Kennedy this week and they all look great!
Now if I can get my doors back from those guys at the Tech.
school....Hyundai is building a manufacturing plant here and their
employees are taking up alot of the school instructor's training
time. My doors have been put back in the 'spare parts' room for the
moment! But we did get one patch done, only a couple of other spots
to go. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I spoke to Jeff at Kennedy American yesterday and I should have my
> carpet, window fuzzes, window channel, door gaskets, door hinge
pins and
> bushing's by mid week. Boy my credit card is sure going to take a
hit
> this month with this order and the 105$ for the gauges from Jeg's.
> "Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.