[BaadAssGremlins] Mounting The Gauge Pod.

[BaadAssGremlins] Mounting The Gauge Pod.

Nothing can ever be easy. I was going to mount the gauge pod on the
package tray yesterday and realized that I did not have the mounting
metal bracket. The pod was given to my son by a friend of mine when he
moved to Florida in 2000. It was attached to a non A/C Hornet/Gremlin
package tray. Apparently my son removed the pod and tossed the package
tray bracket and all. I am now in the process of making a bracket out of
1/8 X1 1/2 flat aluminum stock and pop rivet it to the package tray and
drill it for the pods 4 mounting screws. No progress on the car itself
at my friends shop as the door gaskets and window sweeps along with the
carpet has not arrived from Kennedy yet. Feb was a slow month for
progress but all the major interior panels are upholstered. March has
also been a slow month so far to. The weather has been a major problem
as far as progress is concerned and it ain't getting no better any time
soon.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'