[BaadAssGremlins] New pics in the folder section

[BaadAssGremlins] New pics in the folder section

Our newest resident George has a wicked 73 Gremlin that has graced our main page for about a month now and now that George has joined our merry bunch,hes =sent some more pics of his awesome engine and another pics of his racer Gremlin.Oh BTW are those Allman Roberts custom valve covers? and what kinda of intake are you running?that's one trick motor
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here