[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 2 scores, 1 day

ba·si·cal·ly    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (bs-k-l, -kl)
adv.
  1.. In a basic way; fundamentally or essentially: Throughout the ordeal,
he remained basically the same.
  2.. For the most part; chiefly: They basically do what they are supposed
to.

basically

adv : at bottom or by one's (or its) very nature; "He is basically
dishonest"; "the argument was essentially a technical one"; "for all his
bluster he is in essence a shy person" [syn: fundamentally, essentially, in
essence, au fond]

Basically! Fun word! Speaking of basically the Matador and the Eagle, I just
got off the phone with my wrecker driver who will be picking up both of them
tomorrow, and also just got off the phone with the owners of both cars too.
Unusual to buy two cars in one day for me, but has happened before, a little
over a year ago bought two 68 AMXs for $400 in the same day. And about 5
years ago, I was like Imelda Marcos in a shoe store and bought three AMCs in
one day. The biggest problem with buying several cars at one is getting them
here and evaluating them, then deciding what to do with them, some are long
term, some are turners. Oh, basically, the word above comes from
www.websters.com in case anyone here ever has to look up a word, great
website.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX