Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMbassador for sale!-----Location? Location?

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 3/3/05 7:08:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Welcome to the group. I might be interested in your Ambo--especially if it's
a wagon. Also--it's important to mention your location on any post of
something for sale, especially something big (like a car) that you can't
just put in a shoebox and call the UPS guy.

Bart,

 Ya I would have bought it if it was close to me. I would swap the 291-c heads out for a set of newer heads. I would have then fixed up the body a little and resold it for a small profit. This is exactally how I support my addiction. SO I would possibly have made a couple of bucks and gotten a free set of 291 heads.

 BUt alass.......she is too far from me.

 I do however have a line on a 73 360 4spd amx with no motor or tranny I may be picking up soon. Needs quarters but it otherwise complete and solid.

 Also found a 73 gremmie "parts" car 3 towns from me

 The guy took the hood n fenders.......anyone got a set of fenders?

 After seein what Simms is fixin I am thinkin this guys parts car can be saved. Missing motor n tranny too but I can get her for 200 bucks!

 I am ALWAYS wheelin n dealin.

 Davis

What Davis isn't gonna buy it?LOL :)
Bart