[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grill Repair

Hey Davis,
I'm interested in know how you went about repairing
your grill.  Did you have cracks or breaks in the
plastic?  What did you do to fill them?  I've got a 72
that needs some minor work and looking for the best
way to fix it.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

> Message: 6
>    Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:28:58 -0800 (PST)
>    From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Early Grill
>
> I Did fix it and made it look really nice but it has
> to be painted. I would rather have a new one on
> there with the correct finish. I can use the fixed
> one on the drag car.
>  Davis

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

'Thanks & Giving.'