Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Insanity at the AMC Mailing List

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Insanity at the AMC Mailing List

Eddie,I just wanted to avoid the arguing in case some here were on one side and some another that are doing the arguing on the AMC List. I thank you all for keeping things peaceful and rational on here.ANd yeah i guess ole Doc is the Patriarc 'or however that's spelled'  on here :)
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here