Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need help on Carb rebuild

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need help on Carb rebuild

I am glad I can inspire someone besides myself!
 You should be able to get a rebuild kit from the local store from the #s off what you have now. The 401 was only made from 71 to 78 so look up jeep in those years or AMC Javelin 71 to 74
 That should get ya started.
 I do however agree with Bart. You should get a holley 650 DP off a swap magazine or ebay. I got mine for 50 bucks and it was about 35 for a good rebuild kit for it. They are easier to work on and easier to tune.
 Davis