[BaadAssGremlins] Final Interior Work Will Start

[BaadAssGremlins] Final Interior Work Will Start

Dropped the Orange car off at my friend shop yesterday for the final
disassembly of the interior so the parts that are actually part of the
body itself and can't be removed can be painted. Naturally I have to be
there for all this as I know how everything comes apart. The kicker is
that we are getting another storm this afternoon and I may be snowed in
again for a few days. I just can't win with the weather this past month.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.