[BaadAssGremlins] Need help on Carb rebuild

[BaadAssGremlins] Need help on Carb rebuild

After hearing Davis talk about the Team Spirit 401 starting, I braved
the cold and started looking over the engine on my Spirit to get her
going. Thank you Davis!

I need help identifying what carb I have so I can get a rebuild kit
for it. The carb looks like a Motorcraft 4300... It is a 4 barrel
carb with a stamp of Motorcraft on the front top, but no tag or stamp
anywhere on the carb that I can find. I cleaned up the bottom edge
and the sides and couldn't find anything.

The only thing I have to go on is the following info on the electric
choke: 4FBS 3M218 RB 2KT1-4V.

This carb is mounted on an Offenhauser intake (360) which is on the
401 in my '79 Spirit. Someone did the initial transplant and I don't
have a clue yet as to what year the engine is.

Any help would be appreciated,
Ralph

Give the gift of life to a sick child.