Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

In a message dated 2/22/05 6:30:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, patrick_dubois@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I though the idea of this forum was to offer good advise?

 Yes it is

This is the best advice I can give him, and itâs the same one Iâve been giving for years in my business.

 You did tho a lil gruff but you did offer good advise

So, if buying a rad is not an option, live with the consequences.

 There again imho unless its clogged and totally nasty then buying a new one isn't nessesary

Never forget this tip given to me by a very wise old man: donât ask the question if you canât live with the answer.

 yes and a wise old man once told me that a wise monkey never monkey's with another monkeys monkey.

Good night to all my fine AMC friends, that includes you too Bart!!! LOL.

 You have a bitchin siesta yerself there chiefaroony!!

Patof

Bart