RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

You asked for it……

What’s cheaper to buy? 8 new slugs (if it’s a V8) + all the labor, down time, etc., etc.

I’ve built enough engines to know what I’m talking about here Bart.

Remember the old proverb: 1 ounce of prevention….

If you read the original thread, the concern was about the feasibility of flushing the rad and possibly creating a problem in doing so (leaks, moving crap around so it blocks passages, etc).

I though the idea of this forum was to offer good advise?

This is the best advice I can give him, and it’s the same one I’ve been giving for years in my business.

So, if buying a rad is not an option, live with the consequences.

Never forget this tip given to me by a very wise old man: don’t ask the question if you can’t live with the answer.

Good night to all my fine AMC friends, that includes you too Bart!!! LOL.

Patof.