Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mr. Simms Safety Glasses

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mr. Simms Safety Glasses

Lu,
 I couldn't agree more. I always have a pair of safety glasses handy. I even have a pair in each vehicle. And you won't notice a hearing problem till it's too late. Wear muffs.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As part of my job, I select & supply PPE (Personal Protective
Equipment) to our employees. I have a good selection of Industrial
Safety Glasses in my office. One such pair I ordered especially for
the shop folks to use when working around someone welding. They are
not welding goggles (as the in helmet type dark lenses), but they
will protect your eyes from the brightness associated with welding
activities. If you are interested in trying them (or any of the
others that I have), I can arrange to ship you a pair. Let me know.

Everyone - please protect yourselves while working. I also want to
put in a plug for hearing protection. PLEASE wear ear plugs or muffs
when working with cut off wheels, grinders, lawnmowers, leaf blowers
(the worst), and other noisy equipment. You want to be able to hear
your Grandchildren call your name. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Simms"
wrote:

>I've been lookin and lookin for some good safety glasses...just
> not having any luck...I think the ideal ones would be about like
> sports goggles...but I don't need corrective lenses...I've got a
bud that siad he's had some like I was wantin...but they had a #3
shaded lens in them...which I would like a pair of those too...but I
really need clear...I've found some that I would try from
sears...they just don't have them at the stores...and I saw some
from snap-on...but runnin down that truck would be a bit of a
pain...and regular sun glasses have never fit me right...always have
to bend them up...afraid I'll have to do that if/when I find some
good safety glasses...

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis"

> wrote:
> >
> > Yeah getting metal in your eye is a yearly procoess were I work.
> > (Mach shop) Get some dang good safty glasses and even a
> perscription pair if you wear corrective glasses.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.