Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

There are also flushing kits with a chemical cleaner and a valve you put
in the heater hose line to back flush the system. The trouble with
boiling out a radiator or using one of these kits is that sometimes the
crud clogging it up is what is keeping it from leaking. Radiators are
expensive and heater cores share the same problems as radiators but are
around 50$ new and easy to replace.
I put a new heater core in the orange car and luckily I had a good
Concord radiator and had it boiled out and used that one.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'