Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-16]

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-16]

Everything looks like it's coming together for ya. I know first hand, the feeling of accomplishment when these thing are done. My welding wasn't the best looking in the world but at least everything is strong and a good grinding wheel works wonders.

Keep up the good work.

Rick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor