Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I will be lucky and get my rockers sooner
than the March 17th shipping date they told me. Could be maybe they set
up to make a batch, even if it is a small batch as I doubt there is a
big demand for AMC sheet metal. I don't think it would pay just to make
up one order at a time, but you never know. I only really need one for
patch panels but bought 2 while I was at it just to have. This car
hasn't been used much lately so as soon as they come off it goes to the
body shop for the repairs and then to the upholstery shop to finish the
interior. I was keeping it as a spare as my Chevy wasent running but now
it is as I fixed it yesterday since it was almost 55 degree's, today the
high will be only 32.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
Sounds like you got a plan there Doc!

you ready for somemore good news?

you remember out talks about the rockers...and the shipping and
such...well...I just got mine today...so you might wanna plan on
recieving yours in the 7-10 days people normally tell ya for
shippin...

just thought you might like to know... ;)

<heads back out to frollick thru piles of rust>

--- End Message ---