Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

Doc,
 Sounds like your really gettin your ducks in a row. Nice to be able to get the stuff you need. I am still lookin for a 401 crank to build my motor with.
 Also the guy canceled on me again today cause they were to get snow again. He said 4 to 6 inches, weather.com said 2 to 3. I am starting to get tired of this. I went to KY in a 2wd dakota to get my 72 thru 3 snow storms and this guy has trouble getting his duelly from the falls to Utica in a little snow. It would be nice to get the 70 here so I can start on her. i already have a new cam, lifters, springs,  roller timming set, battery box, and torker intake to start the go fast upgrades. I will pick up teh heads tomorrow to start the porting.
 Davis

I ordered the rocker panels for the yellow Hornets rust repair
yesterday. Whitney gave me a March 17th shipping date from the
manufacturer. I don't really need 2 of them but since I have 2 Hornet's
and they are only 29$ a piece I bought 2. I need to do this rust repair
before I can install the 2 NOS fenders. I am mailing out a sample of the
carpet I want made for the orange car to Kennedy American so I get the
right type carpet. I don't know the difference between loop or pile just
what I like. The guy that was supposed to contact me about the seats
upholstery hasn't contacted me yet so I may just get an estimate from
the upholstery shop I buy my materials from. I don't have time to futz
around as I have a schedule to keep as the time for assembly is coming
in 4-6 weeks and everything has to be ready to go together. When Kenned
American receives the carpet sample and it is ordered it should be
shipped in 10 days. I am having the carpet and rockers delivered
directly to my friends shop. I got 5 more hatch upholstery panels to
finish and I am ready to start the final disassembly of the car and
paint the last parts for assembly. Now I just need the weather to
co-operate. LOL
"Doc"

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'