[BaadAssGremlins] GOT THE 1957 METRO!!!!!!..Gottta move the 67 Ambo con

[BaadAssGremlins] GOT THE 1957 METRO!!!!!!..Gottta move the 67 Ambo convert

Good AMC day!!!Well....my luck is getting better!
Talked with my old high school teacher again last
night again about the 57 Metropolitan. Worked it all
out!! It's now oficially MINE!!! The large convient
store/gas station where my wife works wants me to
display it "INSIDE"  the store just as soon as i get
the brakes functioning so i can drive it! Now, i have
to move stuff around in my garage and go pick it
up...along with the extra
engine,trans,suspension,radiator...etc!It will-not sit
outside. It's been in the Wheels o Time auto museum
here for over 10 years! OK..NOW the wife says i
"REALLY HAVE" to sell my extra 1967 Ambassador DPL
convertible ASAPPPP. Somone come by with
$1,750.0...and lets move it out! Wish me luck on the
brake parts for the MET! Thanks..Happy AMC'n....Joe

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Give the gift of life to a sick child.