Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-09]

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-09]

Hey thanks for including the part no#. I will call them up and order me
one today. It will save me time as I don't have to wait for the catalog
to come. Spring is coming soon and I need to get going on the yellow
cars rocker repair so I can install my 2 NOS fenders.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
no dead nuts on reason why...just the "It will be shipped from the
manufacturer and it looks like the ship date will be March 5th"

I got online confirmation from them as well...said the samething...my
truck stuff was shipped the day after the order...and the rocker is
expected to ship the 5th...dunno what the deal is...I really think
the manifacturer has to get the order...stamp it and send it out...or
possibly tool up a machine to stamp out a couple...

"Item: 786226 STEEL ROCKER REPAIR PANELS
Quantity:    1 @ Total Price:$29.95 USD
on 03/05/2005"

just glad its something I can plan around...

--- End Message ---