[BaadAssGremlins] Cold,Slow Week End

Cold all weekend and am due for my bi-monthly B-12 shot and was dead on
my feet all weekend due to both. Only minor progress made on the hatch
upholstery panels. I finished the backing for 2 of them and applied the
foam backed vinal to one of them I should finish it buttons and all
today. The small speed nut clips I was missing for 2 panels that I found
some close to original in my local hardware store worked perfectly. The
weather is causing my body to give me hell, damn hand is swollen again
and fingers killing me. But any progress is better than none. I need to
make a fast trip to the Dr's this morning and the store to try and beat
the wintery mix home that is coming this morning and go back to my
upholstery work.It is supposed to be a heat wave here tomorrow!!! 52
degrees.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'