[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Onehorsetrader - has been reported!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Onehorsetrader - has been reported!

Thanks for the insite, Eddie & Bart. I have reported him to ebay as
an 'Off-Site Offer - Seller'. Something rang a bell with me when I
saw the name. Thanks again for the heads up. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi I have not been burned by him.......HOWEVER........
> I might have gotten cornholed (can I say that here?).....
> This is a thread off the amcforum.net about the horse guy, it is a
must read:
> http://cgi.amcforum.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?
board=GoodBad;action=display;num=1099635128
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> volume of email is currently moderate
> 5-12 day replies, call if important

by him so maybe he can share with us his story
>   Bart
>
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.