[BaadAssGremlins] working on the Grem this sat

[BaadAssGremlins] working on the Grem this sat

 Well tomorrow I finally get to work on my cat tomorrow. I get half
a day to spend on it. I will be sand blasting the cowl area behind
the front fenders. I want to get this cleaned up and ready for paint
so we can get the fenders back on.
 The rear is pretty much ready for final sand and paint. I want to
get the underside cleaned up sometime soon also. Nothing more fun
than laying on the ground and sand blasting the bottom side of a
car. I will be eating sand for lunch yum yum. I think the next
Gremlin will be completely tore down and put on a rotisserie, for
ease of working on. This one was just suppose to be a rust repair
and paint, but is getting more than I planned.
 I got the rear bumper ready to go to chrome platers. We will see
how long this will take and how much.
                                  SCOTT

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9hSKEA/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM