Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great news 4 me!

In a message dated 2/11/05 8:28:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello.
After planning on buying a set of Edelbrocks alluminum perormer
cylinder heads with my tax refund, I priced them at $1160.00 bucks
at Jegs, Tax and all.
My bud who works at Advance said they can order them in there now.
He priced em at about $1100.00 bucks with Tax and all.
He then said,"Hey! I get em at a discount". He figured em up and
Bam! $864.00 bucks, Tax and all out the door! Im phsyched up. I get
em next friday. Rod
Great score man :) it sure pays having friends in the car parts business lol
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor