Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Lu (Gremlin Gas Tank)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Lu (Gremlin Gas Tank)

Sorry to hear about your father. I will check tomorrow about the tank
and post the results. The guy that finds me all the parts is off on
Wednesday's. The rest of the counter men are idiots. They have told me
that a certain part is not available and he finds it for me usually
without a problem. That's why I always see him for my parts.
"Doc"

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Sorry but I have not had time to hunt for a tank. My father fell ill
with his COPD and I have been busy helping my mother take care of
him. Anyway, if you can check with your friend and let me know I
would be grateful. Thanks, Lu

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> How did you make out finding a new gas tank? It has been a week or
so
> since you asked about it and I forgot to ask the guy at the auto
parts
> store yesterday. Let me know and I will call him up if you need
help.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---