Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

I have all billet aluminum knobs on my dash including the column shifter
and they weren't that hot last summer. Although that was with the tan
interior still in it, that might change now that the black interior is
going in it soon. I plan on tinting the door and quarter windows. The
hatch window will not be tinted as I have a Hornet AMX louver for it.
When I installed the louver on my yellow car years ago with the black
factory interior I noticed it kept the car a little cooler. I'll just
deal with it. I got used to the orange color but that tan and plaid
interior has got to go. The seat inserts look like a 70's leisure suit
my father used to wear.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
  You forgot about grabbing the nice hot ignition switch that you
burnt your fingers on. Some of those Chevies had nice chrome shifter
knobs too. OUCH
            SCOTT

--- End Message ---