Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Grill Repair

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Grill Repair

Bill

Repairing the plastic is easier than you may think. Go to a local auto parts store and get a plastic weld kit. The brand I use is distributed by VersaChem and is called PLASTIC WELDING SYSTEM. It is a two part epoxy type mix and it works wonders. Be sure to prep the area really good. Use sand paper or a small file on the cracks to give them some depth and a little "bite". Apply the  plastic weld and let it cure. Once its hardened, it can be sanded smooth and painted.

Take your time and good luck.

Rick