Re: [BaadAssGremlins] @#$%^& Tool Failure

There is 3 months till May 1'st. The problem is not having a heated
garage. I may see about renting a spot in my friends shop for a few
days. Call it an advantage or disadvantage being disabled however you
look at it but I have almost nothing to do 7 days a week but work on the
parts for this interior job. Although I am a bit slow. I just keep
plugging along at a steady pace. I wish you were closer as I have a
couple of pieces from  the hatch area  that need to be sand blasted.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message --- Wow may !st lots to do till then. I hope the weather
gets better. We got a couple of inches too. Yesterday
I got my sand blas booth and my new compressor now I
just have to get the right braker to finish adding
power to my garage.
Davis
--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Oh I am pacing myself Davis. I did this door panel
> over a 3 day period.
> I used to be able to make one of these from start to
> finish in 6-7
> hours. I don't mind the cold that much as I am
> inside and I have
> perscription pain killers. It's the !@$%^ Snow that
> is a pain. I don't
> know about you but we got another inch or 2 during
> the night. My son
> took me to run some errands and I got the battery
> pack to boost my
> Chebby and the last of the upholstery supplies I
> need along with a new
> rivet gun. I finished installing the last 6 buttons
> on the pass side
> door panel and have the materials set up for the
> drivers one to be
> started today. I will not be ready to install
> buttons till tuesday or
> wednesday so the hand should have a chance heal a
> bit and the swelling
> in the arm should be down too. This is the last big
> panel. All the rest
> of them are in the hatch area and are not big at all
> I should be able to
> do those in a week to 10 days with a minimum of wear
> and tear on my old
> body. I need the weather then to co-operate so I can
> start prepping and
> painting the metal body parts that are part of the
> car and not removable
> so I can install these panels. I still have to
> remove the headliner and
> dye it and paint  a few plastic parts and also have
> to insulate the
> inside of the roof with dynamat. There are still a
> ton of things to do
> but I am shooting for a may 1'st completion date.
> That includes new
> carpet and the seats re-upholstered, and the new
> dash installed.
> "Doc"

> --------------------~-->
> Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:34:36 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] @#$%^& Tool Failure

DOc,
Take it easy and don't over do it or you will have to
take a few weeks off. Better to pace yourself at your
bodys level and take your time. You do have lots of
cold weather left.