Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Metal Door tag removal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Metal Door tag removal

I don't know how to save the sticker but I just drilled out the 4 rivets
to remove the door tag. I needed to remove them on both cars to get at
the hole in the door behind them to pop off the clip on the door lock
rod so I could remove the lock cyl.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
What's the best way to remove the metal door tag? I want to remove it
without damaging it so that it can be transferred to another door.
Also, what about the VIN sticker on the door? Any hope of saving that?

BTW, the blue doors are coming along great. I was actually able to
log some time in the body shop myself this weekend and tinker with
them. Learning body work is not as hard as I thought it would be.
Kinda like cutting out a dress pattern and 'stitching' it together to
make a new outfit. Same basic principles. ~Lu~

--- End Message ---