[BaadAssGremlins] Hing Pins

Someone onlist once gave me the chrysler part numbers for the hing pins and bushings for my Gremlin. The are the same as a JEEP and worked perfectly.

I now have an Eagle, and was wondering if they are the same for a Gremlin and if anyone has the part numbers? I missplaced the paper with the numbers for the hing pins and bushings.

Thanks
Wade