Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mangy Gremlin!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mangy Gremlin!

That surface rust might be scraped off and could be used to fight diseases.
Possibly worth trillions of dollars if a cure for some of the worst diseases
and ills are found on this Gremlin. Then again, might feed a whole hungry
world like Soylent Green! You know this car looks like it has leather seats.

How many of you remember my own Gremlin I sold for $1500 awhile back? Took
14 months to sell this bad dog. Twice. And it was solid as a rock with zero
mange, or rust, and was run thru ebay, not once, but twice and never hit
reserve of $1750. :~((>

It ended up in the Metroplex, so still a Texas car. Possibly someone after
thias auction for the mangy Gremmie can make the guy a offer; sometimes they
take it as opposed to relisting it for another $40 with no guarantee it will
sell. Good luck, looks like someone needs to break out the chips to scrape
off that dip on the fenders of this booger.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx