Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mangy Gremlin!

In a message dated 1/30/05 9:17:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, MrSimms7@xxxxxxx writes:
> That thing is a huge block of baby swiss on wheels,100$ is all that
its
> worth and if that was in my neck of the woods i'd rape it clean to
a shell as  its
> not worth restoring
> Bart

nice to know that my gremlin is thought to only be worth 100$...its a
gremlin none the less...nuttin some metal and a welder can't
fix...sheesh...atleast its straight...

weird a$$ rustfree freaks...  >:|
LOL i said that sos you'd get all mad and stuff Jon it worked heh he heeeeh naw that gremlin can be saved and by seeing Simms's gremlin any Gremlin can be saved LOL
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor