Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin driveshafts, tranny crossmembers - V-8 and

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin driveshafts, tranny crossmembers - V-8 and 6 the same?

I know it is the crossmember and rearend  that are different and perhaps the shaft.

Jerry <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Just wanted to check to see if a V-8 Gremlin has special parts, or
the ones off the 6 cars are useable. The white Levi's Gremlin had
the short driveshaft and the trans mount loose, I couldn't afford
them this trip anyway...but just in case, I wouldn't mind having
spares. Or I may go put them into another Gremlin car at the hard
for now. :) Anyway, just wanted to pick some brains.

- Jerry Casper -

Do you Yahoo!?