[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Question from a fellow Gremlin owner

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Question from a fellow Gremlin owner

Thanks Dave - I will pass on the helpful information. -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave & Avie Shaver"
<dshaver@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
>      I had an 81 Concord with the AMC 151 in it and a 904 behind
it.  Too bad the wife didn't like her.  Traded for an 87 GMC Safari
(what a waste).

> Dave Shaver

of Service.

'Thanks & Giving.'