Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Question from a fellow Gremlin owner

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Question from a fellow Gremlin owner

In a message dated 1/24/05 11:02:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
This person emailed me with this question:

Thank you for your help,maybe you can help me with another
question,Do you know if there is a 4cylinder engine that you can
bolt to the straight six transmition.Thanks

Anyone?
-Lu-
Is this some kind of automotive related polock joke?
Bart