Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis 343.

I'm doing OK Roy. Glad to hear the parts you picked up on your last trip
worked out. Are you going back to Florida on your next trip to the
States? It seems like the weather has decided to slam the north east in
the last 2-3 weeks. March is always a funny month weather wise here. My
brother is coming up from Arizona in early march, boy will he be in for
a surprise.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
Hey ..what a good choice ! My Gremmie came with a `68 343 on the
original 3 -spd floor shift setup and 6-pot drive train..not sure how
long it`ll last, but the 343 works fine ! No emission crap, about
280 ? bhp stock, and quite light. Rambler U.K. sold quite a lot of
Javelin/AMX/Ambassadors here in the late `60s..very well thought-of.
so some motors around. I found a 360 in the yard next door, from a
`78 Jeep, needed to find a box to fit, as the auto 400 seems like
hard work, so I`ll sit on the 360 till I`ve blown the 343..or swap
for another 343 , if I find one. What`s the spec on yours, and what
plans for it ? Any ideas or advice appreciated ( from anyone )to make
mine work better ? Lakewoods seem to be the answer to getting the
power down, but I like to spin `er up, and bug the neighbours ! By
the way, is the 343 /T14 or 15 I have, a simple bolt-on job, or did
it need `tricks` to fit..I haven`t had to look yet ? Likewise..`Doc`,
how`re you doing ..bit quiet right now..hope things are good for you.
Davis, can`t believe I blew out on a `78 Concord wagon last year for
$100 ( with discs)..no space (and no Gremmie) at the time..rebuilt
the stock 9 in. drums with Discount Autoparts stuff bought on my last
trip to Florida..back in March for more. Working just well enough
right now..need another Concord ( or Ambassador )..Take Care
Guys..Roy.

--- End Message ---