Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Nationals

Just got my information about the Nationals from AMO. I guess if your not a member it would be a little pricey to enter your car especially if you wanted it to be judged. $35 for membership, $12 to get your car on the field and another $15 to have it judged and I guess the price of a fire extinguisher if you don't already have one. Still if I was going to make the trip it would be worth it to me.
Terry