[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Our group here

Hell yeah RoD!!!

how about some details on the beast?...what all is done to and goin
in the mill?...trans setup?...how about the rear setup and
traction?...

I'm all ears!

alt. power...ha!...I wouldn't worry about it...you're already sportin
a gremlin...don't get much more outcast then that! ;)

Give the gift of life to a sick child.